Friday, January 25, 2013

VLV Love


 It's Friday and time for another Viva la Verve Challenge.  This week, I'm hosting and it's CAS (Clean and Simple) week!  So, if you love CAS, this week's sketch is seriously CAS!!  :)  My interpretation of the sketch is a no-layer card.  Seriously CAS, right?  lol  I used the Heart's Desire set from Verve for my card. 

I stamped the big heart in red ink and the little hearts in gray.  I traced all of them with a glue pen and then added red glitter on the big heart and white glitter on the gray hearts.  The sentiment was stamped in Onyx Versafine ink.  To finish the card, I added some score lines along the top and bottom.

I hope you'll come play along with the challenge!  I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Heart's Desire (Verve Stamps); Ink- Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- glitter (Martha Stewart), ScorPal;  Finished card measures 5.5"x3.75"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails