Friday, December 27, 2013

Bucketful of Love



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!  We had a great time with family and friends and we're really enjoying the time off of school!  ;)  I have a card to share with you today.  It uses the December Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions called Going Places.  We've had a little snow lately, so I thought I'd use this set in a wintery way. 

I used some papers from the Bundled Up Project Pantry, which contains the Bundled Up Collection from Crate Paper, and made a winter fun card using the bucket image from Going Places.   I stamped and bucket onto red cardstock and colored it with some red Copic markers and added some white accents with a gel pen.  As for the "mound" of snow in bucket?  That is one of the clouds I die cut using the coordinating Enjoy the Journey die set.   I also die cut a few more and placed them at different points on the patterned paper to look like little snow mounds.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Kraft cardstock that was die cut with the frame image die.  To finish the card off, I added some ribbon and a little curly piece that was die cut using the Curly Border Die

So, the card doesn't really look like what you'd expect from the Going Places stamp set, but it sure does work.  For more information on the Stamp of the Month Kit, visit Taylored Expressions and see which subscription might be right for you!!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!






SUPPLIES USED:


  
   



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails