Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mojo With Love


Things have been crazy here for last couple of months and I haven't been able to play along in the Mojo Monday Sketch as much.  I had some time here over break, so I thought I'd join in this week!  Maybe this week's sketch will get YOUR mojo going too! 

I used the Chevron Love set for my card.  The papers are from the Here and Now Collection from Echo Park.  I used the Jotted Heart Die for this big hearts and just stamped, embossed and cut the medium heart by hand.  The little hearts up in the right hand corner were die cut using the Heart Quartet Die.  I added some White Opal Liquid Pearls and some twine to finish the card.  Hope you find some time to be creative today!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails