Thursday, December 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions December Release Day: Max & Muffin


It's RELEASE DAY!!  All of the new products we've been featuring this week are NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  I have another project to share with you today before you shop!  :)  It uses the Max & Muffin set.  Max & Muffin is an adorable set.  It is the first in a Pawsitively Purrfect series of petite stamp sets featuring canine and feline friends, and it was concepted by Jen Shults! This set comes with 2 dies. 

I created a little card set using this set because I couldn't decide on which sentiment to use since I love them all!!  :)  As with all of the petite sets, this set works very well with clean and simple cards.

I stamped, colored and die cut the cat images and then paired them with coordinating sentiments.  Isn't this set just the cutest?  It just makes me smile!!

Be sure to stop and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today!  Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SHOPPING!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  

   



2 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Charmaine! Love all your projects this week. These kitty kat cards are the cat's meow! So adorable! :-)

Cynthia Clark said...

I love these! What a cute gift set those would be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails