Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Taylored Expressions December Sneak Peeks: Petite-a-Palooza Day 1


Welcome to Day 1 of the December Sneak Peeks at Taylored Expressions!!  We've got a lot of ADORABLE stuff to show you over the next few days, so be sure to come back each day!! :)  Today, I have two projects for you!  The first uses an adorable little petite set called Light Up My Life.  The set comes with 5 dies that make creating with it even easier!

I went with a clean and simple card, which I think shows this set off well.  The piece of patterned paper is from the Sweet Girl Collection from Echo Park.  I stamped the lamp shade in Pink Pirouette and die cut it using the coordinating dies.  The base was stamped and embossed in white on black cardstock and then die cut.  The frame was drawn with a pen and a ruler.  This set would even look great with no patterned paper at all!  I just LOVE it!

The next project I have to show you uses the Saddle Up set.  Cowgirls, look out!  This set is just darling!  Saddle Up comes with two dies and the images and sentiments are perfect for cowgirls young and old!  The papers I used are from the Kneehighs Collection from Basic Grey. 

The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white.  The boots were stamped, colored with Copic markers and then die cut with the coordinating dies.  The boots that come in the set are super fun and you can color them in a way that makes YOU happy!  I thought some pastels would look nice on these boots!  :)    I stamped and embossed the little lasso image on the sentiment panel as well.

Be sure to stop and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today!!  I'm sure it's fabulous!!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again tomorrow!

SUPPLIES USED:


  

   



2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are darling, Charmaine! I especially love those sweet cowgirl boots!

Joan Ervin said...

Both of your cards are super cute, Charmaine...the little polka dot lamp is sooo sweet and I love the cowgirl boots...such pretty colors and the embossed lasso is the perfect detail!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails