Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Taylored Expressions April Sneak Peeks: Cherish Every Moment



Welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions!  Today I am featuring a set called Cherish Every MomentCherish Every Moment was illustrator by Danielle Lounds!  I'm sure you remember Danielle from when she was on the design team.  We're very excited that she's now illustrating for TE!


Cherish Every Moment is an a la carte set and has an adorable "doodle" feel to it.  For my card, I stamped the flower image in black ink and then used a blender pen and some Delicata Gold ink to color parts of the flowers.  Then I stamped two other flowers in the Delicata Gold ink.  The ink really catches the light beautifully.

I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the set in white and colored in part of that with the gold ink as well.  I die cut the sentiment panel using the NEW Label Stacklets 7




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog (insert link: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/) each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Don't forget to visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see more fabulous sneak peeks of what's being released Thursday, April 3rd!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!





4 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh I just love the colors you used! Fabulous card!

Kathy JH said...

Great card - love the gold!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Charmaine! Love the elegance of this!

Parker said...

I love, love, love your color-combo and layout. So very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails