Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello



Do you find that you never seem to have enough masculine cards in your stash?  Today I have a card to share that's a little more on the masculine side. . .no bling, no ribbon, no fluff!  LOL

I used papers from the Be Different Collection from Fancy Pants along with the June Stamps of the Month, Bright Boutique.  I thought the colors and patterns were a little more "manly".  I stamped and hand cut the phone.  The arrow was stamped and embossed in white onto the card to double as the "phone cord" and pointing to the sentiment on the card. 

I die cut one of the banners using the coordinating die set, Hi, Hey Hello and stapled it to the phone panel on the card.  Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails