Sunday, June 22, 2014

I Dig You




Three out of my four kids are readers now, and they LOVE to read!  Isaac just finished kindergarten and he loves to read books to us.  :)  I was playing around with the I Dig You dies from Taylored Expressions and decided to make a few bookmarks for the summer! 

Isn't the little pail and shovel adorable?  I thought they would make great bookmarks for my kids to use during the summer, and the sentiment from Big Bold Summer is the perfect sentiment!

I used the Banner Stacklets 3 to create the bookmark bases and then stamped the sentiment.  After I assembled the bookmarks and added the little pails and shovels, I tied some ribbon on the top along with some Baker's Twine.  A simple project, but something that comes together quickly. . .and I know my kids will love them!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've been inspired to create!  Have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable Charlie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails