Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Taylored Expressions and Fancy Pants Designs




Good morning!  I hope your day is off to a great start!  I have a couple of projects to share with you today!  They use wonderful paper collections from Fancy Pants Designs along with dies and/or stamps from Taylored Expressions!!

These projects are being featured on the TE Blog today, so you'll want to head over there for the giveaway information!!  :)  The first project uses the Nautical Collection from Fancy Pants along with the Mischief Maker At the Beach set from Taylored Expressions.   I also used the Little Bits- Sandcastle and Little Bits - Beach Umbrella dies from TE. 

The second project I have uses the Be Different Collection from Fancy Pants.  I thought the Sack It To You Die and Sack It - Monster Die would work PERFECTLY with these papers!  I used the corrugated paper that came in the collection to create the monster's face. 



The little monster up on the star was cut from the actual patterned paper.  I used the Star Stacklets from TE to create the tag.  

Doesn't that monster from the patterned paper work perfectly with this die? 

Taylored Expressions is giving away a Butterfly Parade stamp set along with a Fancy Pants Designs As You Wish Collection Kit! To enter, visit the TE Blog

PLUS, Fancy Pants Designs is giving away a second prize pack! Head over to the Fancy Pants Designs Blog for all the details. Good luck!



9 comments:

Iris said...

So cute - they make me smile.
isoscia at aol dot com

Miriam Prantner said...

That sack it bag is so stinking cute! LOVE!!!!

Linsey R said...

I just had to stop by Charmaine! Your darling projects really made me smile and I always love seeing your fabulous creativity at work! This monster ensemble is absolutely delightful hehe :) And what a perfect combo of super fun FP paper and this sweet summer girl! I love Taylor's stamps and you make me love them even more! tfs your wonderful projects for todays hop! Hugs!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Your monster gift bag is my favorite!! The dies and Be Different collection couldn't be more perfect for each other - so CUTE!

Heather said...

those are both so cool, That monster is just cute! what a great gift bag!!

cghundley said...

Your little monster
creation is so cute!
Fun card.
Carla from Utah

Robin B. said...

Your projects are so cute! I love the vibrant colors, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the monster box. He is so much fun. The little girl is darling too.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your monster gift bag and flag is so stinkin' adorable, that I don't think I could give it away! I think I would just put something in it, and display all year round! SO cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails