Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks: Sack It Bat and Think Happy Thoughts

Taylored Expressions is 6 years old!!  Welcome to Day 3 of our sneak peeks!  To celebrate, along with new stamps and dies, we are releasing our very own line of patterned paper and coordinating cardstock, as well as our own Embossing Folders!!!  How exciting is that?  You can also visit the TE Blog for a fun sketch challenge with a $250 prize gift certificate!!  

Today I have two projects for you and the first one features the Sack It: Bat die!  I don't know about you, but I love the whole Sack It Collection at TE!!  I love being able to create adorable little 3D gifts bags for every occasion!  Sack It: Bat is one of three Halloween themed additions to that line that TE is releasing this month!  

I started by diecutting the sack itself out of Oreo cardstock using the Sack It To You Die.   Then I die cut the bat pieces out of Oreo, Peapod, Sugar Cube and  Cherry Pop cardstock.  The sentiment is from the Little Bits of Halloween set.  

The second project I have for you today uses the Think Happy Thoughts Incentive set. To celebrate our 6th year, we've designed a special party favor, Think Happy Thoughts. This petite stamp set includes a very "happy" coordinating die and will be FREE with orders over $50 beginning on September 11th - September 21st. One free set per customer, while supplies last.


I just LOVE this little set and I LOVE that "happy" die that comes with it!   I started by using the Up Up & Away Cutting Plate.  I die cut the cutting plate out of Oreo cardstock.  The neat thing about this cutting plate is it comes with two extra dies. . .one of each size of balloon so you can die cut separate balloons to go over top of what you cut the "base" out of!  I used various patterned papers from the Double the Fun Paper Pack and as well as some Pumpkin cardstock.  "Happy" is die cut out of Peapod cardstock. 


Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

SUPPLIES USED:




2 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Charmaine, I love your little bags! Every year I say I'm going to make them for the kids in the neighborhood and every year I put it off and what a bum I am! This year I MUST! Yours are so dang cute!

Michelle said...

The treat bag is adorable!! I like the card, too, it's super cheery and fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails