Monday, September 15, 2014

VLV Shine Brightly


As many of you know, every Friday there's a new Viva la Verve that goes up!  I am hosting the sketch this week and it's a pretty clean & simple sketch.  Of course, you can make it anything you want, but I stuck with the clean & simple for my card. 

I used the Shining Star set and the Scalloped Trim Trio. I colored the outside of the star with a marker and then filled the center in using Stardust Stickles.  It gives a nice sparkle to the star.  I also added some sequins from the Shine Bright Sequin Mix.

We'd LOVE for you to play along with the sketch!  Head on over to the Viva la Verve Blog for all the details!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!








1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Cute. Love the simple design and love the sentiment. - Jim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails