Monday, October 27, 2014

Thanks So Much


I have a card to share today that uses the Sunshiny Day set from Taylored Expressions.  I haven't used this set in quite a while so I thought I'd ink it up a bit!  First of all, I was inspired by THIS CARD by Joan Ervin on Pinterest.  I love how she stamped the dinosaurs on patterned paper and even colored in parts on the patterned paper to make them darker or to give contrast. 

I was inspired to do that on this card.  I stamped the trees and the owl on patterned paper from the Double the Fun Paper Pack.  I cut those out and then colored right on the patterned paper to add the tree trunks or the wings and eyes on the owl.  I sponged a cloud background using the Cloud Border and used the ZigZag Embossing Folder on the card base.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you were inspired to create!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails