Friday, October 3, 2014

VLV You're So Awesome



It's Friday and that means a new Viva la Verve Sketch is up!!  I LOVED this week's sketch from Julee and I also loved the Color Inspiration, so I used that too!  My card uses the Happy Days set.  I haven't used that set in a while and I really LOVE it.  The papers are from the Plus One Amy Tangerine Paper Pad from American Crafts. 

The star was diecut using the Starry Die.  I also stamped the flourish from Happy Days up in the corner and embossed it in white. 

Come play along with this week's sketch!  We can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is fabulous, Charmaine! Love that white wave over the two layers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails