Monday, April 13, 2015

VLV You Inspire Me


I was able to play along in this past week's Viva la Verve Sketch!  This week's sketch is from Anya.  This sketch was kinda different for me.  I wasn't quite sure what to do with the twine pieces behind the circle.  :)

I used the retiring Thoughtful Florals set from Verve.  This was one of my very first Verve sets and now it's on the retiring list!  :(  You can get it on sale right now!  Once it sells out, it's gone for good.  I used papers from the Family Ties Collection from Pebbles.  I added sequins from the Signature Sequin Mix for some sparkle.

Come play along with this week's Viva la Verve!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fun, Charmaine! This set sure brings back the memories. :) Love how you used the sequins and your loopy twine looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails