Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Little Monster



Hi there!  I have a card to share today that's just cute and fun.  I have had a need for quite a few birthday cards for kids lately.  I created this card using the Party Monsters set from Taylored Expressions.  I thought it would be fun to paper piece this monster and give it a crazy color!  :)



I started by stamping the monster three times.  Once on white cardstock, once on a piece of patterned paper from the Rainbow Brights 6x6 Paper Pack and again on white cardstock so that I could color in the cut out the party hat and noisemaker.  Once all the pieces were cut out, I adhered them to the original image I stamped on the white cardstock.

The background piece was embossing using the On the Spot Embossing Folder.  I painted some Stardust Stickles around the outside of the monster to give it a sparkly "glow" and finished the card by adding some Rainbow Bright Sequins and Baker's Twine.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:








1 comment:

Jean said...

Adorable! Great patterns and colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails