Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peeks: Picture Perfect Sunny Days and Welcome Spring Banners


Welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!!  I hope you've been enjoying what you've been seeing so far!  Today I have another set of projects to share with you!  The first uses the NEW Picture Perfect - Sunny Days Die Set.  This is the next in the Picture Perfect Series.  I love the set of frames in each set that make for a great card.

For this card, I used both sizes of the frames for one card.  I started by inking up the inside of the Cloudy Days Embossing Folder with ink and then embossing a piece of Sugar Cube cardstock to create by sky.  Next, I die cut a piece of patterned paper from the Build a Scene 6x6 Paper Pack with the large die in the set.  The inner part, or sun, was die cut using the smaller frame die and Lemon Meringue and Candy Corn cardstock.  As a finishing touch, I covered the sun in Stardust Stickles for a nice sparkle!

My second project today uses the NEW Welcome Spring Banners.  I die cut some Peapod cardstock using the NEW Leafy Vine Cutting Plate and shaded the leaves using Copic markers.  I die cut the Welcome Spring Banners from some Pink Champagne cardstock and some patterned paper from the Hello Happiness 6x6 Paper Pack.

To add to the banners, I used a piece of the NEW Center Stage Cutting Plate and die cut pieces out of Lavender Glaze and Cookie Monster cardstocks.   The birds are from the NEW Little Bits - Birds Dies.  The birds were die cut out of Potato Chip cardstock.  To finish the card, I added some For Peep's Sake Sequins.

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

SUPPLIES USED:









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails