Thursday, February 4, 2016

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!!


Good morning!  It's time!  All of the products we've been sharing with you over the last few days are NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  I hope you've enjoyed all of the sneak peeks this week!  I have one more project to share with you today!  This card uses the NEW In the Garden Cutting Plate.  I think this is such a neat cutting plate!  I love the silhouette and all of the different ways you can use it!

I started by creating a colorblocked background with cardstock.  I used Peapod, Pumpkin and Cookie Monster.  I used the In the Garden Cutting Plate to die cut the "scene" out of Oreo cardstock and adhered it over the colorblocked background.  I used a piece of the Picture Perfect - Sunny Days large frame die for the sentiment.  That was die cut from Lemon Meringue.  The sun was created using the Sunny Days Stamp & Die Combo and Potato Chip and Candy Corn cardstock. I hope you've been inspired today!

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!  Have a great day and HAPPY SHOPPING!!

SUPPLIES USED:







2 comments:

Melody said...

Great card! I love the three colored background.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Charmaine! Love the color blocking behind the silhouette garden!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails