Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fun Blooms!!



It's RELEASE DAY at Taylored Expressions!  Everything we've been sharing with you this week is NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  I have one more project to share with you before you're off to shop!  :)  I made a set of little flower-shaped notecards using the NEW Bloomin' Stacklets 3 and Bloomin' Accessories!

I started by diecutting folded Sugar Cube cardstock, with the die not cutting the fold.  Then I die cut the flowers in full and attached it on the front of the card base I created.  I had fun changing up the colors and elements within each flower using Bloomin' Accessories.

The sentiments are all from the Simply Stamped Peonies set and were stamped and embossed in white on Oreo cardstock.

I also changed up the leaf configuration on each card, just to make each one a little different.

SUPPLIES USED:






Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails